Do your parishioners feel a deep sense of belonging to your parish?
Do they feel they have a relationship with God but not with the person sitting next to them in church?
Is your parish renewing and revitalizing as it needs to?
Come and experience a fun and engaging three and a half-hour introductory session to understand the concepts of a Strengths-based approach to parish engagement along with exercises to put them into practice. Participants will experience an unfolding of newfound self-awareness and learn the tremendous impact these personal insights can have on the parish as a whole.
In this session we will:
- Review the results of your CliftonStrengths assessment and what means for you
- Learn how churches and parishes around the world have implemented a strength-based approach
- Discover how people will be most successful in whatever they do by building their lives around their greatest natural abilities rather than their weaknesses.
- Explore how God places within us a calling – a call to Christ to serve others and the Church.
- Learn how you might introduce a Strengths program for your parish
Date: Saturday, January 18th – 9 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
Location: Our Lady of Annunciation Parish, 1020 Laird Blvd, Mount Royal, Quebec H3R 2G9
Cost is $49.72 ($44 + $5.72 HST) and includes the cost of the CliftonStrengths Assessment, personalized workbook, and facilitated workshop.
If you’ve previously taken the Assessment, the cost is $28.25 ($25 + $3.25 HST) for the personalized workbook and facilitated workshop.
If you registered for any previous introductory workshop but could not attend and would like to come on January 18th, instead, please email to be re-registered (there is no additional cost): firstname.lastname@example.org