OUR APOLOGIES BUT THIS SESSION IS POSTPONED UNTIL THE NEW YEAR
Do you feel a deep sense of belonging to your parish?
Do you feel you have a strong relationship with God but not with the person sitting next to you in church?
Do you know what God is calling you to do?
Come and experience a fun and engaging three and a half-hour introductory session to understand the concepts of a Strengths-based approach to parish engagement along with exercises to put them into practice. Participants will experience an unfolding of newfound self-awareness and learn the tremendous impact these personal insights can have on the parish as a whole.
In this session we will:
- Review the results of your CliftonStrengthsTM assessment and what they mean for you
- Learn how churches and parishes around the world have implemented a strength-based approach
- Discover how people will be most successful in whatever they do by building their life around their greatest natural abilities rather than their weaknesses.
- Explore how God places within us a calling – a call to Christ, to serve others and the Church.
- Learn how you might introduce a Strengths program for your parish
Location: Merciful Redeemer Parish, 2775 Erin Centre Blvd, Mississauga, ON L5M 5W2
Cost is $49.72 ($44 + $5.72 HST) and includes the cost of the CliftonStrengths Assessment and personalized workbook (workshop facilitation is complementary).
For more information or if you have an questions, please email: email@example.com
Please note: When you click “Click To Register”, you will be redirected to Paypal to make your payment with either a credit card or a Paypal account.