EmergentStrengths’ Live Your Strengths Online Program
Live Your Strengths: Discerning What God is Calling You to Do is and interactive, online 5-session program. It is was created to help people discover who they truly are and what God wants from them. The program helps participants to take what they learn about themselves and others to become more engaged in their parish or organization with a deeper sense of belonging and purpose.
It begins with a two-hour introductory session that focuses on the building blocks of all EmergentStrengths Programs: Gallup’s CliftonStrengths™ talent assessment (formerly called StrengthsFinder 2.0) integrated with various forms of prayerful reflection. Participants experience together how unique each one of us is and learn the tremendous impact these insights can have on them personally – and the parish as a whole.
Sessions two through five are also two hours long and delivered in a small-group setting via Zoom ‘breakout rooms’. As participants deepen their understanding and appreciation of their own God-given talents and those of others, the program builds on each session to help:
- Identify what specifically makes us so incredibly unique;
- How to become more aware and leverage the talents of others;
- Apply what they’ve learned in real-world situations;
- Explore how God places within each of us a calling to serve others and the Church, and then;
- Develop their own personal Strengths mission statement that describes, in their own words, who they are, their unique contribution and value, what motives them, and ultimately what they are going to do.
Programs registration is now open. Space is limited to allow for participant interaction and personal attention.
Weekly Sessions run from 7 – 9 p.m. New sessions begin in November.
The cost for all 5 sessions is only $139 and includes all taxes, the cost of the CliftonStrengths™ Assessment (Top 5 Strengths), a personalized workbook, and all facilitated sessions.
Reserve Your Spot
Select from the options in the drop-down menu below:
Please note: when you press ‘Click to Register ‘ you will be redirected to Paypal to make your payment. An email will be sent to you within 24 hours with instructions to complete the assessment (if you chose that option)