As you deepen your understanding and appreciation of your own God-given talents and those of others, the program builds on each session to help:
- Identify what specifically makes us so incredibly unique;
- How to become more aware and leverage the talents of others;
- Apply what you’ve learned in real-world situations;
- Explore how God places within each of us a calling to serve others and the Church, and then;
- Develop your own personal Strengths mission statement that describes, in your own words, who theyou are, your unique contribution and value, what motivates you, and ultimately what you are going to do.
Registration is now open. Space is limited to allow for participant interaction and personal attention.
Weekly Sessions run Wednesday evenings from 7 – 9 p.m. The next sessions begin on March 9th and runs until April 13th (there is a one-week break between the 4th and 5th sessions)
Please note: We ask that you only register if you are able to commit to all sessions. Each one builds upon the last and we are unable to accomodate makeup sessions
The cost for all 5 sessions is $169 but is reduced to $78 exclusively for St. Patrick’s parishioners and includes all taxes, the cost of the CliftonStrengths™ Assessment (Top 5 Strengths) ), a personalized workbook, and all facilitated sessions.