As you deepen your understanding and appreciation of your own God-given talents and those of others, the program builds on each session to help:
- Identify what specifically makes us so incredibly unique;
- How to become more aware and leverage the talents of others;
- Apply what you’ve learned in real-world situations;
- Explore how God places within each of us a calling to serve others and the Church, and then;
- Develop your own personal Strengths mission statement that describes, in your own words, who theyou are, your unique contribution and value, what motives you, and ultimately what you are going to do.
Registration is now open. Space is limited to allow for participant interaction and personal attention.
Weekly Sessions run Thursday evenings from 7 – 9 p.m. The next sessions begin on November 18th and runs to December 16th, 2021.
The cost for all 5 sessions is usually $169 ($78 for St. Patrick’s parishioners) and includes all taxes, the cost of the CliftonStrengths™ Assessment (Top 5 Strengths) ), a personalized workbook, and all facilitated sessions.
Please note: Fr. Dominic is covering the cost for all St. Patrick’s staff.
Reserve Your Spot
Please note: Within 24 hours after your registration is received an invitation email will be sent to you from Gallup Inc. with a personal link to take their CliftonStrengths Assessment.